Purpose & Mission
The function of the Jackson County Road and Bridge Department is to repair and maintain the existing county roads and rights-of-ways promptly, efficiently, and economically.
Within this mission, the department is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Grading of County Owned Dirt Roads
- Maintenance and Repair of County Owned Wooden and Concrete Bridges
- Maintenance and Repair of Asphalt Roadways
- Right of way mowing and brush cutting
- Shoulder construction and repair
- Assist other county departments as needed
Responding to Emergencies
Department personnel also respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week for removal of roadway debris, clearing storm related debris from roadways, and repair of roadways due to an immediate safety issue.
Driveway Permit Form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
2819 Panhandle Road
Marianna, Florida 32446